Our fully insured, bonded, trained and professional staff will come to your home in uniform, equipped with professional-grade cleaning products and tools. That means Canadian-made eco-certified cleaning fluids with the appropriate pH level to sanitize the surfaces of your home. That means a vacuum cleaner with 4-stage HEPA filtration which removes 99.97% of particles.
As an ethical employer, we believe that the careful selection, training, and support of our staff is the core of providing an outstanding experience for our clients.
- Our cleaning technicians graduate from a 2 week training course that covers the science of cleaning, tools and techniques, health and safety, AODA compliance, and code of conduct.
- All staff pass a background and criminal records check using the pre-employment screening services of Triton.
- Full time staff (over 26 hours a week) are eligble to enrol in our Group Benefits plan with Green Shield, providing medical, dental, life, LTD, and critical illness insurance.
- All staff are fully covered by WSIB insurance.
- Proudly Canadian, our head office is in Ottawa. Learn about our available franchise opportunities.
- We are proud partners of Cleaning for a Reason, donating house cleaning services to women undergoing cancer treatment.
- Our awards include the Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics from the Better Business Bureau of Eastern Ontario.
- Over the years our community contributions include the Ottawa Food Bank, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, and Children's Wish.