Why Book Pet Sitting?
Because your cats don't like being transported to and from a friend's house. Or you don't have family and friends nearby who can take care of your cats. Because your cats don't like kennels. Maybe you don't have cats - you have a hamster or guinea pig or fish or birds. We care for all small pets in the comfort of home - and while we are there, we'll also check on your house. We'll care for your plants, collect the mail, the windows, the furnace, the hot water tank.
Your pet is treasured and unique, so we follow your instructions for the care she needs when you are away. Food portions, treats, water preferences, favourite toys and games - whatever will make them feel happy and comfortable.
Why Choose Concierge for Pet Sitting:
- Flexibly frequency - every other day, daily, or twice a day.
- Staff check in and out with GPS and time stamps.
- Receive visit reports to your email. Photos also provided upon request.
- Food, fresh water, treats, and playtime provided with love and care.
- Medications added to food as required.
- Litter box scooping and disposal.
- Cage care - fresh shavings or hay.
- Plant care and mail collection.
- Visual inspection of windows, ceiling, furnace, water tank.
- Empty/refill dehumidifiers/humidifiers.
- Lights - changing lights, adjusting timers.
- Insured and bonded staffcovered by Workers Compensation Insurance.
Fees are $22 - $25 + HST per standard visit depending your location. Additional fees apply for statutory holidays, administering medicine, for more than 3 pets, or for out of boundary areas.