We’ve been a leading name in household management since 2001. Founder Rebecca Page drew on her skills from her Human Resources career to establish a company which provides security, structure, and personal service. We don’t have a strict menu of options to pick from. We take the time to listen to your needs so that we can service the preferences of your family, your pets, and your home.
When you choose Concierge, you are connecting locally. We live and work in each community we service. And because we care, we support charities which benefit our communities. We have donated services and supported fundraising for CHEO, Child Find Ontario, The United Way, The Christmas Exchange, and many more. For 5 years we ran a successful food drive for the Ottawa Food Bank. We are also proud to improve the lives of women undergoing cancer treatment, as a partner in Cleaning For a Reason.
Over the years, the strength of our service and the care we take with our clients has been recognized with many awards, including:
- Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics from The Better Business Bureau (twice!)
- Small Business of the Year (Finalist) from the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
- Business Achievement Awards
- Businesswoman of the Year Award from the Women’s Business Network of Ottawa
More reasons to choose Concierge:
- All staff are in uniforms and fully insured, bonded, and screened using Triton background checks
- Staff graduate our training program which covers cleaning skills, health and safety procedures, and our professional code of conduct
- Our rate of breakage and damage is the lowest in the industry, just 0.05% in 2016
Our story starts in Ottawa in 2001 when Rebecca Page left her corporate HR job to create a company that could offer homeowners a range of household management services, personalized for their needs. She started the business with the core values of communication and personal service, which has remained true through all the years of growth and change. Concierge Home Services now has 6 locations in 3 cities: Ottawa, Etobicoke, and Milton. Through the experience of caring for thousands of families, hundreds of pets, and thanks to their attitude of continuous learning and improvement, Concierge Home Services is a reliable choice for your home and pets.