These have been challenging times, and we have enormous gratitude for the contributions and bravery of our health care professionals and essential workers. Our entire team appreciate the loyalty and patience of our clients as we continue to navigate the rapid changes of this pandemic.
At Concierge Home Services, we highly value the health and safety of our staff, our clients, and our community. Following the recommendations of Health Canada, we have implemented these additional processes to limit the spread of the virus and keep everyone safe:
- Staff wear masks in each client home.
- Staff thoroughly wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds upon entering and leaving each client home
- Staff are not reporting to work if they display symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case.
- We will cease service to homes where family members have a confirmed or suspected case of coronavirus.
- Our microfibre cleaning cloths and mop pads are treated with a disinfectant approved by the EPA to kill the coronavirus, before being laundered in hot water.
- Our cleaning equipment is sprayed with a disinfectant after being used in each home.
- Social distancing is observed within the workplace by holding staff meetings online, using phone and video calls, and staying 2 metres apar
On behalf of our whole team, we wish you health and wellness.
Rebecca Page, President
Grace Wood, General Manager
Sherri Henderson, Service Manager